Sterling silver is a mixture of metals, consisting of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% often consists of metals like copper to make the resultant alloy harder.
Sterling silver is now used for fine jewelry, and is also popular as a budget jewelry option among those who’ve just started out with their jewelry collections. Regardless of what you think of sterling silver jewelry, you would definitely agree with its versatility and irresistible allure. Read more